Several workshops and events have been organized by the members of our consortium targeting both researchers from in- and outside the consortium. The available programmes for past workshops and events can be downloaded by clicking the workshop/event program links below.
- Writing Retreat for PhDs and postdocs, LiI (held from November 22 to November 24, 2021)
- Data visualization workshop for PhDs, collaboration with the IMPRS Graduate Program at the Max Planck Institute, Nijmegen (held on November 16, 2021)
- Writing Retreat for PhDs and postdocs, LiI (held from October 21 to October 25, 2019)
- Approaches to the study of language variation and change in indigenous minority languages (ASIMIL), sponsored by LiI (held on April 03, 2019) – Workshop program
- Neuroanatomical Foundations of Cognitive Computation, BQ2 (held on February 26, 2019) – Workshop program
- Data visualization workshop for PhDs, LiI (held on June 25, 2018)
- Individual differences in language skills, BQ4 (held on June 06-07, 2017) – Workshop program
- Valorization workshop, Societal Impact work package (held on November 16, 2015) – Workshop program
- Reappraising the role of linear structure in language, LiI (held on September 14-18, 2015) – Workshop program
- Language Evolution and Diversity, LiI (held on October 30-31, 2014) – Workshop program
All workshops, open to both internal and external participants, aimed to find common ground that connects the different questions, approaches and methodologies of (inter)national researchers through interdisciplinary interaction. Specific attention is given to the possibilities to utilize and valorize the scientific outcomes.